BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Bimmerforums club discounts at Opie Oils

3K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  oilmansi 
#1 ·
We have recently been invited to this forum, so we thought we'd say hello and tell you a bit about us.

Opie Oils are the UK's leading "online" independent oil and lubricants retailer. We can offer you a really extensive range of oils and lubricants from 8 major oil manufacturers at prices much lower than the high street and main dealers. Our brands include, Silkolene, Fuchs, Gulf, Castrol, Motul, Mobil, Amsoil and Redline.

We stock oils and fluids that meet pretty much all manufacturers and international specifications and can deliver throughout the UK.

We also sell UFI filters (oil,air,fuel,cabin)
Denso spark plugs (iridium and iridium tough)
Cleaning,polishing and detailing products from Bild Hamber, Meguiars and Muc-Off
Trico Wiper Blades (including Neoform Beam Blades)

If you would like any oil advice or a recommendation for your car please feel free to ask and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

The good news is that now that BimmerForums is now a member of our club discount scheme so you can get a discount of at least 10% across our entire range.

Just choose BimmerForums from the list of clubs and enter your forum user name when you register on our web site - all the prices will then be reduced to show your club discount.

Finally, if there are any products we don't stock and you have difficulty getting hold of elsewhere, let us know and we'll see if we can stock them.

We look forward to being of help!

Cheers
Guy, Opie Oils

You can also contact us by phone on +44 1209 215164
(All oils recommended are available to buy online at my web site)

See less See more
#9 ·
No delivery charge

Pressed buy it now
Confirm
said free delivery, I was chuffed.... says £5.99 on the add for upto 3 Kilos
clicked on pay pal
still free delivery
confirm £21.98 thank you..... print confirmation, job done.

P.S. don't tell opie until it's delivered

So how much cheaper is Ebay than our scout hut price anyway???

#18 ·
Opie oil Tim a very nice man

Hi All,
The cheaper on Ebay Saga finally panned out this morning when Tim from Opie emailed me for £5.99 p+p
Appaerently the Ebay site had a wobberly glitch thingy.

Got back in touch and explained I was 'wiv the broverhood' at Bimmerforums club and he agreed to send it anyway for the price I had paid.

After all I'll be back for more of the Golden fluid soon and Opie seems to be about one of the few places you can get high spec oils that we need in sensible quantities.

So a big thanks to who ever was involved in getting Opie into our club.

#19 ·
Hi All,
The cheaper on Ebay Saga finally panned out this morning when Tim from Opie emailed me for £5.99 p+p
Appaerently the Ebay site had a wobberly glitch thingy.

Got back in touch and explained I was 'wiv the broverhood' at Bimmerforums club and he agreed to send it anyway for the price I had paid.

After all I'll be back for more of the Golden fluid soon and Opie seems to be about one of the few places you can get high spec oils that we need in sensible quantities.

So a big thanks to who ever was involved in getting Opie into our club.
Nice result there :D....Thanks for doing that Guy :thumbsup. Now it definitely works out cheaper than ebay :hihi

#24 ·
Up to 35% off one week only

Until midnight 31st July 2009 we are giving an extra 20% off in addition to our standard Members Discounts.

This means as much as 35% off in all for some products.

To take advantage of this offer you will need to place your order online at www.opieoils.co.uk using the following coupon/voucher code at the checkout.

JULYSALE

If you are not Registered as a Member at www.opieoils.co.uk then you will need to do this prior to placing your order to get the Members Discounts (10%-15%) on top of this July Sale Offer.

Don't delay, place your order at www.opieoils.co.uk today as this offer wil not be extended past midnight this coming Friday.

Cheers
Guy and the OpieOils Team.

Sorry but this Offer excludes all Brembo Products and Trade Customers.

#25 ·
Hi folks,

With winter here and plenty of cold starts, perhaps it's time to consider changing the oil that you use in your car.

Does your antifreeze need changing?
Is your gearshift okay when cold?
Do you need something to protect your car from the weather?

Let us know if you need any advice, we are here to help. You can call us on 01209 202944, email us at sales@opieoils.co.uk, or just ask here.

Cheers

oilman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.