Hello guys and gals. I've just come back to BMW ownership after a leave of absence. Previous BMW was an e39 528I and my last car was a passat sport wagon. I'm very pleased with my purchase. The car is an e91 320d msport touring (Don't hate me I have babies and like fishing..) with nice spec and low miles for the year 2007/ 81k and is nearly mint. Having looked at a few it really got my heart racing so I knew it was the one. I would have preferred a 6 pot DERV but on balance i'm happy with the performance and frugality so far in this one and for the limited opportunity to 'give it beans' nowadays it seemed a good compromise and the best that i could comfortably afford. Even high mileage 6 pot E91s are fetching very strong money and all seem to be auto which i didn't fancy.

Anyway I hope to continue the msport theme so have ordered a bulk pack of nasty msport badges off ebay and will glue them on every panel at the earliest opportunity...

(Only joking!!)

A conservative remap may be my next outlay but other than that nothing planned modification wise except keep it tip top and properly maintained.

Anywhere - here she is.