BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Back in a Beemer!

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Bonse 
#1 ·
Hello chaps. Some of you might remember me, but most of you probably won't. Anyway, I had a 318 saloon which spat its coolant all over the M6 and consequently popped its headgasket at new year. I bought a turbo diesel 306 to tie me over but always wanted an E36 coupe.

I happened upon a very reasonably priced 31iS coupe on eBay recently and picked it up yesterday.

Now yes, it's a horrible colour. I usually hate gold cars but there was something about the metallic beige with beige leather interior that makes me love it. It's amazing because it's that horrible :cool :D

Anyway, enough chat, here's some pics. Feels good to be back in a BM, man.

When I first got it home.

After a quick wash.

Beige <3

Please keep your eye out for some 'why is this broken? D: ' threads soon! :D

See less See more
#9 ·
For all the right reasons I hope! :hihi Feels good to be back:D

Oh God I would hate to have to own anything but a BMW now!

Since I first drove my Dad's 3 series when I was 18 I always wanted one, and from my first little 316 compact I knew i'd never buy anything else!

Funnily enough my car now is faster than anything my Dad ever owned! lol.

Bet you're glad to be back in a comfortable seat! lol.

(seriously, are there any cars out there as comfortable as a BMW?!? lol)
I know what you mean, the 306 was horrible compared to the BM. I have to say, and this might surprise some, but mk1 Clio 16v/Williams seats are among the comfiest I've ever sat in.

#7 ·
Oh God I would hate to have to own anything but a BMW now!

Since I first drove my Dad's 3 series when I was 18 I always wanted one, and from my first little 316 compact I knew i'd never buy anything else!

Funnily enough my car now is faster than anything my Dad ever owned! lol.

Bet you're glad to be back in a comfortable seat! lol.

#8 ·
Try 19" RFT's on a BMW and I'll not have enough time left in my life to list them :hihi

Welcome back Di :thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.