After being with Audi, I've finally decided to swap camps and wanted to buy a 330 CD M Sport. I've found a great car, but I'm nervous about a couple of things.
Please see picture below:
1. The seller assures me this is a standard BMW matt grey finish. I can't seem to find any reference to this so slightly nervous that it may have been re-sprayed to cover something more sinister?
2. The driver leather seat is slightly worn out - any tips on how to bring it back to life?
3. Will an HPI check uncover all the detail on the history of the car?
4. Does anyone recommend AA or RAC for a vehicle inspection? Will this help me determine whether there is something dodgy about the car?
5. What cover do you get from buyer from a dealership. The car is advertised as being sold by Wigston car sales near Leicester. Anyone heard of them before? Couldn't go to the showroom yesterday and went to the buyers house instead, which obviously makes me nervous.
Please help, I've never bought a second hand car before and don't want my first experience of BMW to be a bad one.
Thanks in advance