318IS
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Hi all,

I thought I had better join as every mod I try to search for brings this place up as a first hit! I am taking a back seat from being a committee member or moderator for once and being just a general muggle. I have had a strange car history in the past with cars from TVR taimars to Mitsubishi fto's and Toyota mr2's to MG midgets!

I noticed on eBay a few months ago a 96 318is M3 replica and loved the shape but the only draw back was the power! so decided to put the MR2 up for sale and buy it with a view to fitting the evo lump at some point.

I must admit it is a much heavier car but isn't as bad as I thought it would be so over the past three weeks the interior has been pulled out and full black leather fitted along with retrofitting the 18 button OBC and putting the standard stereo back in.

I think woods BMW in Salisbury is my new best friend as I have parts arriving all the time to restore the car to look like an M3 and the final straw is the engine and running gear.

Here is a photo after most of the modding over the past few weeks...

Items still to be removed are the aftermarket front lights and induction feed on the front grill and the comical 'M' badge on the kidney grill!

There are loads of questions I have so I'll be hammering the search bar shortly

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Steinlager's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Images
    Thanks
    hello and welcome mate nice looking car and a very ramdon car history!!
    THERE ARE OLD PILOTS AND THERE ARE BOLD PILOTS, BUT THERE ARE NO OLD BOLD PILOTS
    !