Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me buy something like this?


I checked online but I can't seem to find the right name and have no idea where to buy it from.

For those that can't recognize the part , this is located in the boot, on the ceiling and I tend to believe is meant to hold the boot floor mat while you are accessing the compartment.

I apologize if this thread was discussed previously but I can't seem to find anything anywhere.

Many thanks!