Hi Peeps newby round these ends!
Just bought a 316ti SE 2001 last week took delivery ofth e car from an Evans Halshaw in Leeds! Needless to say on returning to Manchester the problems started! Its going back on Thurs (15/07) 2 days! I was hoping one of u Bimmer Guru's could help me out the list is as follows.
- the day after purchase drivers electric window wont go down all the way.
- alarm goes of when it pleases and central locking wont work all the time.
- Keeps blowing system fuse no.49.
- Dramatic loss of power by 3rd day and sound like exhaust is blowing but cant see any soot or holes any were ( not had it on a ramp yet). - Worrying Me! - Timing Chain?
- The air conditioning just makes a weird wining noise and does not get very cold.
- the steering wheel shakes under light braking.
- Oh yeh and the garage sold it me with out an M.O.T (This is why its going back on Thurs!
People any advice/help would be much appreicated! Thanks in advanced!