BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1997 E36 318is Coupe - It would be rude if I didn't say hello...right

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  e36narv 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi people, just thought i'd say hello....hello! :hihi

I know quite a few of you ofcourse through my Dad; e36nickd, but for the rest of you my name is Narvin, and i have recently acquired a very nicely looked after e36 318is from another forum member. A few of you were there at the time and i just wanted to say that i'm happy to be part of one of the most friendly and fastest growing forums on the net!!!

I have been part of some good meets and had some wicked times as a non-official member...and look forward to some even greater times!!!

As a BMW owner i know the wealth of experience and knowledge the forums have to offer :D:D:D

Narv:thumbsup

#11 ·
Nice one Narvin! Welcome to being an official member :hihi

Hope to see you at the National meets this summer! :cool:cool

Im guessing the sub from the fiesta is already in the beemer??

#13 ·
thank you everyone for the warm "official" welcome, although as Steve already said i always felt part of the crew :D:D:D...in terms of the sounds for the car the fiesta box is way too big to even fit into the beemer boot, so looks like a new custom job for my uncle when he is finished with his current "major" project lol...

also i surely will be at some Nationals...i'm looking forward to them already :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.