Model of Car:
    320d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    M Sport

Thanks
    I've been experiencing a fairly common problem with my e90's wipers not 'parking' correctly (as in they sit up about a couple of inches after returning to the home position). I'm confident I know what to do to fix the problem and seems a simple fix of just replacing the old wiper relay with a new upgraded one. Only thing is I have no idea where to buy one. I've done countless internet searches but can only find the part on American websites which want upwards of $70 for it. Sorry if this is a bit of a noob question but can anyone recommend how I go about getting this part? If it helps the part number is 61 36 6 980 177 and is green (not blue like the old relay).

Many thanks for your help guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Master
    Car Details
    mrwhite's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325ti SE + Sport Pack
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Compact
    Images
    Thanks
    have you tried the local bmw dealer ? they all have parts departments,
    just call or go in and have a chat, give them part no and theyll give you a price
    try the forum sponsor hereford bmw too here http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f157/
    they will give you a quote usually with good discount inc postage you get a quote number and then call and pay over the phone

is that $70 from Turners ? that part is only $23.95 from that us site, the rest postage, so it wont be too much more in £ from the dealer.

failing that its only £30.74 from this us site (listed as .co.uk though) also a forum sponsor with fedex included

you can get a 5% discount by doing the following:
    5% Discount Code: 875C548F7C22
    Expires: 14 June 2013
    Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

should escape duty charges as under £15
    http://www.rockauto.co.uk/catalog/x,...,parttype,3956