Can anybody recommend a good dent repair person/company as my car got hit by a football on the roof and has left a crease/dent on the roof towards the back. Problem is its a hard top convertable and I dont want companies trying to rip me off saying its going to cost more than it should.

Has anybody used somebody they could recommend please?

Car is just over a year old, I would take to main dealer but would I be paying a daft ammount?