I need a third brake light housing for my Z4 and cant find one anywhere, please help|!!!!!!!

Notices

Thread: I need a third brake light housing for my Z4 and cant find one anywhere, please help|!!!!!!!

Reply to Thread
  1. I need a third brake light housing for my Z4 and cant find one anywhere, please help|!!!!!!! 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    zimmervane's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Z4 2.0 sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    roadster

Thanks
    I bought my Z4 a few days ago with a few minor things to sort out first being the third break light housing/casing its in red but I wouldnt mind it being clear, Ive tried the obvious routes of ebay and bmw breakers and pattern parts dealers but cant seem to find one, I dont really want to go to a dealer and the only ones on ebay are in germany or u.s.a and cost around £80 which I think is a bit steep to say the least, I,ve found loads of threads on the internet about replacing the part which doesnt worry me at all even though it looks a bit fiddly, I hope someone on here knows where I can get one from for a reasonable price, thanks for reading.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Platinum BFuk Member
    Car Details
    sam1832's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    convertable Msport
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmervane View Post
    I bought my Z4 a few days ago with a few minor things to sort out first being the third break light housing/casing its in red but I wouldnt mind it being clear, Ive tried the obvious routes of ebay and bmw breakers and pattern parts dealers but cant seem to find one, I dont really want to go to a dealer and the only ones on ebay are in germany or u.s.a and cost around £80 which I think is a bit steep to say the least, I,ve found loads of threads on the internet about replacing the part which doesnt worry me at all even though it looks a bit fiddly, I hope someone on here knows where I can get one from for a reasonable price, thanks for reading.
    Don't know where you can get one but I will buy your red one off you

If it's not cracked

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    zimmervane's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Z4 2.0 sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    roadster

Thanks
    nah mines broke pal, I found one in a breakers for £42 so Im gonna get that.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zimmervane For This Useful Post:

sam1832 (10-08-2012)