BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Garage Recommendation for Guildford, Surrey area

Tags
guildford
3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  sb1 
#1 ·
Any one know of Reasonable garage in guildford..

#4 ·
You know how to get to him yeah? He's off North Lane, turn onto the side road where Focus DIY is, follow past Focus, and you'll see the household waste area on the right, theres a road there, then follow that little bit of road along,turn left between the line of yellow units, turn right again, and he's the 2nd unit, next to the DENTAL unit, which is the end unit.

He is usually quite a miserable person to talk to, but he gets the job done, and does it well, which is what you want.

#8 ·
Lol - always the way!!!

Let me know how it seems when you get it back...

Hi Gus247, no, I got bushes fitted here;

http://www.edgeperformance.co.uk/map.asp

Hey SB1, when you spoke to Chris, I bet he sounded well moody didn't he!! Don't worry, he's 9 times out of 10 like that. If he sounds/looks happy, he's probably found the toilet paper in the loo!!! lol.
Cheers Charley.... IIRC, they rebushed most of yours for £190? Need to get my Touring done, and probably quite soon!!!

have a good day all.. :cool

#9 ·
NP. Bit of a trek for you to come all the way over here tho. Have you rung around, see who can do what? Theres a Munich Legends in Wokingham, which'll be closer for you. Give them a bell, see how much they'll do it for. If they can do it for about the same, then you can at least get the bus back into Reading or something rather than be stuck in Aldershot for ages.

#10 ·
true - mind you, Aldershot isnt that bad.. went to EuroCarParts the other day, only took 15 minutes to get there....

I used Munich Motors a while go when I had my old E36 320i Coupe...

Clunking coming from the back sounded as though the baffles had gone in the exhaust.. Turned out to be a bushing on one side at the back... the guy did both of them using 'modified/uprated' bushings (very common complaint with the standard ones) and I seem to recall it being reasonably priced.....

thanks for the response tho :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.