desjoe's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    convertible

Thanks
    I live in London not far from the big Euro depot in Wembley and i will never never use them again. I seem to get someone who did not know what he was talking about. and they would not let me compair parts from the stores. if they booked the part i had to but it. i go to GSF They are more helpfull and i have never had problems with them. Plus they got raided by Immigrations last month. Dogy company

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    flapjack's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe

Thanks
    As above my experiences with them haven't been brilliant mainly in Customer Services also from the Wembley depot. No one answered the phone for ages, the guy was uninterested and didn't show any kind of product knowledge when I placed a big order. When I tried to return an item (granted, I ordered it incorrectly) the courier never turned up and when I called Customer Services no one answered!
    GSF were much more helpful and enthusiastic
    Last edited by flapjack; 15-01-2010 at 01:11. Reason: noticed reply above and wanted to avoid repetition

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    xXxStKxXx's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    man
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,073 Times in 4,855 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by desjoe View Post
    I live in London not far from the big Euro depot in Wembley and i will never never use them again. I seem to get someone who did not know what he was talking about. and they would not let me compair parts from the stores. if they booked the part i had to but it. i go to GSF They are more helpfull and i have never had problems with them. Plus they got raided by Immigrations last month. Dogy company
    Opposite for me-GSF had the wrong part although I had the right part number-There computer system was wrong.I then had to make a mad dash to ECP because I had the rocker cover off so needed the part urgently.I am not surprised they find it hard to answer the phone too cause there were so many customers in the place.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123