328i Sport Coupe & 328i SE Saloon & M3 Coupe
    Year of Manufacture:
    1998 & 1996 & 1997
    Transmission Type:
    All Manual :D
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe, Saloon & Coupe
    West Sussex
    Especially under the current climate, should anyone need a very good reputable garage in the Crawley/Gatwick West Sussex area that wont break the bank and still do a superb job, then I would recommend these guys by far.

I have used this garage ever since I moved to Crawley in 1995 and being that they are privately owned, I have gotten to know most of the guys (and yes both the original owners Dave and Roger) to a point where I now even have my families cars taken there when need be (Helps keep my mother happy too lol).

Just to clarify, yes they do work on other makes, but they have had direct dealings with BMW and Mercedes so you know your beloved BMW is in good hands

Now I usually take my car (and families) whenever a car needs something done to it (except for a full service). but another great thing is that they will even fit parts that you have purchased elsewhere, so no worries there about having to buy parts from them if need be. I know I usually get my parts elsewhere (even parts from BMW direct) and get them to fit them lol

Anyway that's enough babbling on by me, but maybe this will help if anyone needs

2. Remove Advertisements

Legendary BFuk Member
    Car Details
    RYM's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:
    Thanked 4,935 Times in 3,119 Posts
    Good recommendation Dragon

It's always nice to hear of smaller establishments providing great service and I'm sure the fitting of customers own parts will certainly appeal to some