Took my 320d coupe for it's first service last week at the dealer I purchased from Soper in Lincoln.
I thought I would share my experience!
1. It took 3 weeks to get a booking including a loan car.
2. On arrival at 8.05 did all the paperwork and was then told the loan car had no fuel and they would have to put some in (the garage is next door)
25 minutes later they come back and say it's ready so I am late for work! Get in the loan car which is filthy inside and out although a girl apologizes for this.
1 mile down the road the screen wash warning light comes on. Good job it's a dry day!
3. Return at the agreed time to pick it up and on arrival see it's ready in the car park.
4. Spend 10 minutes sat at service desk while they try to find the paperwork.
5. Pay for service and they say they have sorted the rattles (see previous post) for the 4th time!
6. Go back to car and while the interior has been cleaned well they have not dried the glass so all the windows/windscreen are all blotchy.
I have to clean them at home.
7. Leave dealership and am in rush hour traffic Fri pm 1/4 mile from Soper and the tyre warning light comes on. I call in at my local kwik fit
who check the tyres and say all is fine but say Soper should have re-set the pressure during the service.
8. ARRIVE HOME VERY STRESSED.
9. 1 week later i'm sure my 30k motor is rattling again.
Does anyone have any experience of other BMW dealerships near Lincoln?