BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

What am i missing 435d ;-)

Tags
435d missing
2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Diablo944 
#1 ·
Hi guys, first time post so go easy.

I managed to take delivery of a 435d convertible in early April after managing to get it registered in March (big thumbs up to Benham for this).

My car is all Black with M-sports + and the comfort pack, so pretty standard. So far I am over the moon with the car, its comfortable, economical and surprisingly fast.

It also sounds great for a diesel. Does it have some sort of attenuation system in the exhaust or through the stereo?

I have managed to connect my S7 edge to the car, but I can see my emails or texts, is this normal?

I love the Sports dials and I was just wondering if there was anything else I was missing of a similar nature.

Thanks and nice to meet you :-D Phil

#5 ·
Yes...but apparently it can be coded.

I've been through the 7 stages of grief with my car over this....spent loads on extras and had I known enhanced BT was a big deal afterwards, would certainly have paid for it, instead say than internet, which was switched off after a year as BMW don't want to provide it anymore - big thumbs down to Berry BMW.

In all honesty, there's not that much you're actually missing...plus you can code it in anyway, just means you are physically missing the extra mics and phone holder - which is a rip off for the adaptor anyway.

Would really be good if someone somewhere working for BMW at a dealer actually knew what the technology does. Another little example is the active cruise control - apparently it should stop my car if imminent danger - er, no.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.