BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Thoughts on different coloured hard top to main body colour??

Tags
coloured
2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  BMW IOW 
#1 ·
I own a 2006 318ci M Sport convertible in Titan silver with a dark blue Convertible roof. I have been thinking of buying a hard top and was wondering if a dark blue hard top would look daft (like I hadn't gotten round to getting it painted) or would it mimic the look of the blue convertible roof?

can Anybody with Photoshop skills can assist with a dark blue roof on a silver 3 series hard top?
Thanks

#2 ·
i don't think it'd be my thing. Only thing i'd consider would be a black and white combo and i don't even think that'd look right.

#7 ·
as mentioned, stick with the same colour otherwise you will make yourself a laughing stock.

#9 ·
Mark3ed
thanks for your time to change the colour on the photo to blue, I'm going to be cheecky and ask if you could you do it with more of a dark navy colour?? As the roof I was thinking about is navy blue (mystic blue??) I can always get it painted and there is one going on eBay at a good price.
Yeah I shall reserve judgement til I see it in navy but I am swaying back to the same body colour!
Jus thought it might keep the convertible look but with the better properties of a hard top!
Thanks for your comments!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.