The Supra has an issue with swirl marks so thought I'd give the car a quick clean today. Not had the time needed so could only manage to do the following;
- wash - Armourall Heavy Duty Wash
- clay - Meguiar's clay kit (terrible.... the lower sections of the car need to be clayed again)
- fine cut compound with buffing machine - turtlewax professional fine cut
- spray wax - meguiars speed wax thingy.......
- autoglym alloy wheel cleaner
Ideally wanted to spend more time claying the car, add some autoglym polish and Jetseal sealant...... will get around to this in a week or two when I do the car again and have the time spare, but at least its a start.
The photos are taken in the shade so the true results look a little tame but in the sun it looks decent.
Only downside it the bonnet is battered in stonechips and some markings to the front bumper following my high speed stints yesterday