BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Spec me some nice mods

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  andyg_prs 
#1 ·
Here are a few pictures of my car:

Just wondering what would make the car look nicer, maybe a bit more meaner. Don't want the boy racer look just some subtle things that may improve the looks.

I was thinking:

1. Angel eyes(not sure where to buy some good quality ones)
2. Tints?
3. Any more suggestions?

:)

See less See more
#8 ·
Lowering should not cost any more than 80 quid in labour and springs can be obtained for around the hundred pound mark depending on make. There are much cheaper springs available too, check out our forum vendor hottuning as he has recently introduced this item to his range and offers member discount:cool

#9 ·
Hi guys, what can I do in a similar vain for my Orient Blue 2001 E46 330i Touring? I've already changed the chrome window surrounds to satin black and am on the look out for 18" MV2 or the five spoke M Sport (not sure of the proper name - like an 18" version of these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-BMW-M-Sport-alloys-17-inch-7-5-and-8-5J_W0QQitemZ170317138756QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET?hash=item170317138756&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318. Not sure what sports bumpers are available for the touring?

#11 ·
I reckon

Tints
Lowered
Different alloys perhaps (wont cost much as you can sell yours and get decent money for them as they are pretty mint)
M Sport front bumper if funds will allow ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.