BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

respray on whole car

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  TheEnd 
#1 ·
HI, I would like to respray my whole car to white and black mirror. how much would it cost for it? and do u guys have any good company to introduce to me please ?

#5 ·
BUT, wraps have lots of bubbles and can be very poor quality and only last 18 months maybe less before it needs redoing/ replacing and some companies dont garuntee that the paint wont be damaged when removed...

so imo

1.1k - 1.6k if you have door shuts done which is a must or it will lokk naf

OR

Re-spray which will be a quality job for around 2-3k mark and will last for over 10 years in some cases and the car wont peal if you clip something, it will acctually be white ;)

much better idea IMO, also if you go to well with a wrap you limit the number of people that will even bother looking at it as wraps are generally not worth the bother and upkeep costs.

MAGiK

#6 ·
Depending on your budget you don't want to rule out wrapping.. however if you can afford it definitely go for a respray.. last thing you want is a cheap, low quality respray though.

Go to someone who's got a good reputation and who you've seen their work, you know you'll be happy then

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.