BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

polishing machine

Tags
polishing
2K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  baderlfc 
#1 ·
whats the best small polishing machine that anyone can recomend

#3 ·
as slowtech says, it's been covered.. and covered, and covered!

I'm got a silverline polisher, cheap as chips (£40 i think!), solid build and 3 year warranty :thumbsup

#5 ·
i bet its been covered over and over again but ive only been a member on here a mth if that,

now Ive been a member on water fed pole training forum and others over seven years and unfortunately we see same questions asked over and over again, but this is bound to happen as new members join, it cant be helped but to be helpful doesn't cost much,

now the reason i ask is before now none of my cars were worth polishing well or deserved detailing, but due to the car being black and in low miles good spec i thought i better make the effort, so less wit an more help goes a long way.

#7 ·
yes i agree search button is handy but i have several pages of other forums to go through even some mod work, so time can be limited. ive had some recent scratches appear on my motor and was looking for a little machine to try buff them out or as near as possible also Ive had a bit of grit get caught in glass on front and it has made a bit of a scratch on the glass, any advise for that one would be grateful.

#14 ·
I've got a polisher on the way, I just asked our tool dealer to get me one so haven't a clue what it is going to be, but did say I don't want a cheap item that the motor will burn out on or break after a couple of uses. :hihi

Should have it next week. :D I like surprises, :rofl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.