BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

pics of my coupe :)

7K views 65 replies 25 participants last post by  elston_e36 
#1 ·
hey all, i have finally sorted out pics of my bmw......

See less See more
#18 ·
Get the spoiler colour coded and after that enjoy. If the boot lid paint is good no point filling holes and having a colour mismatch

#34 ·
I got one of those M3 style rear diffuser from the breakers last week for a bargain price, along with a full 4 piece black mat set. Drivers mat has BMw plaque on the edge and both fronts have M-TECH foot plates on them. price? A tenner for them all!! £5 for the diffuser!!! Don't you just love it when people don't know or care what they're selling!!!

Remember to look for the diffuser that fits NON M bumpers, they are a little shorter than the M bumper diffusers. Depending on the company that makes them, they either go straight on and look ok, or you may have to trim a bit of the plastic down so it slots all the way in. The one I got was made by a german company and sat nicely. That'll be going on Ebay soon.

Have a look at the member's wives car gallery. Ooops, I meant member rides. Get some ideas. The sky's the limit when it comes to styling.

#35 ·
get rid of the black spoiler and get some normal number plates and it's tidy..

lower it significantly and put some nice wheels on it and it'll be very nice :thumbsup

#39 ·
Car looks very clean mate :thumbsup Are those arches as tidy as they look in those pictures?

I actually like those Style 13s :hihi they make the car look clean cut.

I would lose the rear spoiler, and put those black grills back to standard.... and then its blank canvas time :hihi

#41 ·
If your car is before August of 1992 you can De-Cat the exaust with NO MOT problems!!!!!!!

#52 ·
Jimbo... why make stupid comments about peoples cars and how much they paid for them?

This forum is for BMW appreciation, no matter what model, year, or cost involved...people are obviously happy to show there cars on here.

And have you seen ANY other member on here comment about how shit the 5 series are??? no...because other members arn't being arseholes tonight

#53 ·
Here we go not another one, i've apologized twice that obviously won't good enough for you.
Mate you started this one.
I agree fully with you mate about the 5 series I mean my wish is to sit beside a shiny 530,535,or m5 in a powerful 150BHP 318Ci, then think to myself I bet they wished they went for my Ci instead:sarcastic

#54 ·
Well considering im 19...no years claims bonus and still managed to get insured on a 2.0L petrol is pretty good...
and if you think yours is the most powerful car around, you'll be mistaken...How about sitting next to my brothers supercharged M3?

And im not saying your 5 series is shit, im just saying that no one is insulting your car when your insulting everyone elses...were all here to support bmws

#56 ·
Your actually talking to someone here mate who owned a 2002 CSL for 2 years so don't start with the m3 boll0x, if your talking M5's then I am with you mate so until you actually own a e46 m3 stop living off other peoples cars, because that is more childish.
E36meerkat said the right thing, I said I was sorry for being a prick then you came back being as immature as I was in my first post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.