I just went to google images and put white e46 black roof
Looks great in white.
Thank you pal, I have the programme Gimp and wanted to know if you could tell me how to do what you have done so I could have a look at different colours for my car? I have been playing around with it for ages and cant work it out. Googled it and no ways seem to be working. Thank you very much though for doing it.
- Open up you car picture as a new layer (Ctr + Alt + O)
- From the tool bar select "Colors" and the "Hue-Saturation"
- Adjust the "Hue" bar to change the colour.
Here's some examples:-
Another way is to...
- Duplicate the layer.
- Create a mask.
- Adjust the mask's colour/brightness settings to the desired effect.
- Remove the mask around the paintwork you want to cover using the rubber tool.
Hope this helps pal
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|