Not a big write up as I've just not had the time lately but thought I would share some after pics of this Audi A3 that received a new car detail yesterday.
As you can see it was very tidy.
- Our normal wash procedure.
- Tar removed with AS Tardis.
- Clayed with Sonus green.
- Drivers side machine polished with Megs polishing pad and Menz IP then refined with Menz 203S, as the drivers side had been in a fight with a bush which had inflicted straight line scrathes down the whole drivers side. Luckily these were easily removed and the bush is now dead.
- Paint cleansed with Swissvax cleaner fluid and then a coat of Swissvax BOS was applied.
- Wheels sealed with FK1000.
- Exhaust cleaned with Autosol.
- Engine dressed with Megs all season dressing. (forgot to take pic)
- Interior fully Vacuumed, plastics dressed with Autosmart Pazzaz to leave a nice natural finish, lether treated with Zino.
This Audi is one of the cleanest dealer prepped vehicles I have seen in a long time even under the sun gun I was struggling to find any swirling.
A few other vehicles that we have had through the doors lately, just afters I'm afraid.
This saw the return of an old friend I gave this Morgan a full machine polish about 3 years ago and it was back in for a freshen up and some protection all ready for the summer. Customer has owned the vehicle since new and it has been on our books for the last 10 years.
This was given one of our enhancement details and then dropped back to the customer on our new car transporter, this is another service that we are now offering customers.
Lotus Elise that was in for a protection detail.
Audi TT protection detail.
And finally this legendary Mercedes 300SL gull wing.
Note all the pieces of paper that are stuck on the dashboard just to talk you through how to start the thing up
As always thanks for looking