I spend Zero on detailing/cleaning products as its a PITA to find a decent environment to clean my car.
As much as i love to clean it myself, i just pay someone to do it - £50 -£100 every couple of months.
I live in a top floor flat and the car is parked underground, So I cant see myself breaking out the jet wash under there
I love threads like this, does loving to compare cleaning collections make a person weird?
well in comparison to some others my collection to this day sets me back just over £900 :( depressing considering the things that money could've gone on....
the main things I use though are:
- Nilfisk Pressure washer
- Megs Gold Class shampoo
- Megs Lambswool wash mitt (Body)
- Megs Microfibre wash mitt (Wheels & Exhaust)
- CYC Snowfoam
- Megs NanoTec Wheel cleaner
- CYC Huge MF Drying cloths
- CYC Microfibre Detailing Cloths
- AutoGlym Fast Glass
- AutoGlym Glass Polish
- AutoGlym Plush Glass Cloths
- Megs G220 MK3 Polisher
- Sonus SFX-1/2/3/4 6" & 4" pads
- Menzerna Power Gloss, Power Finish & Final Finish
- Megs Wax applicator pads
- Collinite 915 Show Wax
- Megs Buffing cloths
- Zaino Wash Buckets
- Polti Industrial Steam Pressure Cleaner
- Autoglym Carpet Conditioner
- Turtlewax Leather Cleaner & Conditioner
Thats the stuff I usually use, though I have a fair bit more that is rarely used not including the bits bought between mates, and in the workshop!
Hehe, Im quite proud of that, though my mother does think ive got an OCD. To be honest I just like my car to be clean.
Now come on people I want to see more collections!
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|