16K views 92 replies 23 participants last post by  kipvr 
#1 ·
there are a few creases that need ironing out but hey! pics:cool

half and half

full hid

See less See more
#8 ·
looks good chap.

Not to be a killjoy, but don't forget that legally you HAVE to have headlamp washers with HIDs.

Reactions: craigledden
#11 ·
police wise you'll probably be fine - for example VAG cars with HIDs have pop-up washers that are flush with the bumper and use the water pressure to rise up and squirt (ooh er).

LIn addition, the feds will only really know you've got HID's at night...so they won't see anyway. - unless you get pulled over for something, of course, in which case they'll more than likely pick it up during the whole "is this your car sir?" tyre and bulb checking "lets see what else we can do him for" occurrences.

It's therefore basically down to whether the MOT guys notice / care. I must admit, I don't know the actual reason for such a rule. Potentially something to do with refraction of light on a dirty lens making it dazzling to other road users, but thats speculation on my part.

Reactions: craigledden
#24 ·
#29 ·
Hi mate,

Lights look sweet.. just one quick question... do your side lights still light up orange or did you change them too? Iv fitted xenons to mine which im really happy with but the side lights are still the originals and wondered if they could be changed without loads of work!

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.