BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

HID lamps?

Tags
hid lamps
686 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Dez-Derek 
#1 ·
Hello! I have the standard halogen bulbs on my car. What is the best way and where do i get the best kit to convert them to the angel eye HID setup for both dip and main? I have seen many many kits on ebay but have no idea what is best. As I live in Norway I don't want to be messing about with sending products back due to quality issues so I am prepared to pay a bit more to get the best. Any help will be most appreciated! :)

#5 ·
Is it one or the other then? I thought that the rings were available as Hid also. I think I'd be happy with the rings as long as they are as bright or better than what I have :)

I see that you are from Portsmouth. I'm from Fareham originally so I'm always popping over there to see friends. Is there anywhere local that sells these kits? Oh and I need LHD Of course!

#6 ·
Oh, so are you saying that if an e90 has angel rings, it has Xenon fitted as standard?
So yours do not have the rings?

I found this on eBay, but it's for RHD
BMW 3 SERIES E90 4 DOOR SALOON & E91 ESTATE BLACK ANGEL EYE HEADLIGHTS E MARKED | eBay

- It has angel rings and a projector style reflector, but you would still need to go out and buy Xenon bulb kits. I don't know if they are legal or illegal to use in your in your country.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.