i've cleaned and clayed cars before but NEVER waxed.. and never used several stages like i'm planning to today -- could really do with some advice because while i think the products i'm using are ok, i don't have an endless supply of buffing towels/ chilled distilled water (?!) etc, just a few microfibres and two sponge applicators.
This is my intention:
1) Hose car down gently.
2) USe two bucket method to wash the whole car
3) Leave wet prior to claying, hosing down at times to avoid water spots from drying
4) Clay bar the car panel by panel, then rinse down with running water, after claying whole car and rinsing down, dry whole car with paper towels and clean microfibre towel
5) Apply Dodo Lime Prime Lite (pre wax cleanser) as per instructions, wipe on, wipe off.
6) As a final stage, carefully apply Dodo Supernatural Hybrid following instructions gleaned off t'net, spread thinly panel by panel, leaving it for 5-10 minutes before buffing off using microfibre towels, probably applying a second coat, then buff off again.
THATS IT. Am i missing out any (genuinely) important stages here? Am i missing any seriously important tools, as i don't have specialised drying towels etc? Please let me know if this plan is flawed...thanks...