BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

first pic after machine polishing the bodywork

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  hollowman 
#1 · (Edited)
this is the first picture ive took of the car ,owned it 3 months but didnt think it was worthy of a photo till now . ignore the wheels they weren't cleaned im after buying some more just undecided on what suits a blue bmw best .

when i bought the car it was suppsed to be immaculate . I ended up painting the bonnet, front bumper,rear bumper and down one side of car (some little scum bag keyed it within days of buying it .

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/84210250/2012-06-10%2018.38.01.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
i use a rotary polisher , started with poorboys ssr3 great for deeper scratches and scuffs with a farecla compounding head ,then moved onto some g3 to remove the swirls created with the ssr3 at high speed , after that i used a farecla advanced polishing head with some 3m fine cutting polish and finally onto the ultrafine 3m with the ultrafine 2 blue waffle head .
i then sealed the paintwork and applied 2 coats of dodojuice purplehaze to finish .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.