BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Few pics of the compact all nice and clean!

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  Bigbenstrikes 
#1 ·
As above really.. just gave her a good wash... and a coat of collinite 476s wax.. and spent the saturday cleaning the wheels.. (G101, claying, tar remover, ag egp..) niice all sealed for the winter...

Any comments welcome..

Thanks for looking..

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Looking good there:thumbsup. I see you still have old design alloy wheel centres.
The new OEM part has the roundel going right to the edge and is domed a bit more. There a few sets on the bay about £25-£30 a set BIN or a few auctions running with them.
here
here
or here

PS are they OEM flat/evo wiper you have, and how are they compared to standard ones? Also looks like you can change your front indicator bulbs to silver ones to "hide" the orange if you wish, 5 min job. Cheers!

#9 ·
sure did.. tried meths, polish, i got some intensive glass cutter from halfrauds today and i used that (states it removes rain repellant) and it made it slightly better but never done my wipers because they will be filthy and i havent washed the car so when i do ill redo the windscreen and wipers and see what comes of it..

p.s... I want your car! trade?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.