BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

E46 facelift conversion

14K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Dev 
#1 ·
Hello, I am looking to buy an E46 99/00', so pre-facelift. My question is can I change the front and rear bumpers to facelifted ones? Ideally to the sport ones? And if so is it merely a straight swap or do they require modification?

sorry if this has been asked before, if so then feel free to point me in the right direction.

Cheers

#2 ·
As far as I know you can....you need to purchase the front 2 wings and the repeaters, the facelift bonnet, the M tech II front bumper and rear bumper, the facelift headlights, the MV2 alloys and also the rear LED lights. The rear LED lights need to be fitted using an adapter so a warning light does not come up on your dash. I have heard it is a very costly conversion unless you know the right people ;) A link to a site with more information on this coversion will follow...

#8 ·
E46 53 plate 3 coupe, xenon lights

hi all, first post here, i have a 53 plate 3 copue with xenon light, does any one know a suitable source to fit the ccfl angel eye rings ?? also what is the suggested lighting output i.e. 7000k series or greater ( i think 7000k is pure white or something) .......... any assistance welcome. thanks. :thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.