so this was my first attempt at detailing the proper way. let me know what you think. i dont have any befores unfortunately but the car was covered in segal poo!
heres what i did
1. first used snow foam and coated the car (came out watery used loads of the solution too. not sure what went wrong! advise would be cool. Oh i use a standard lance that came with the pressure washer. maybe that could be it!)
2. washed the rims
3. good wash with meguirs gold shampoo, then a dry.
4. detailing spray and fine clay bar - suprised how smooth the end result was. stunning. removed so much excess dirt.
5. another good wash with the shampoo
7. waxed with collinite 476s - just once coat and the shine reaaally popped
8 treated tyres
hope you like hte pics