BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

E36 Front lip spoiler help if possible....

12K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Smallzy90 
#1 ·
Im quite new here, so excuse the n00bieness

I currently don't have a splitter on the front of my 318i s, it is an mtec spec.

A lot of people just go for the m3 lip, on my last e36 i had the m3 lip with the gt corner splitters.

but ive been looking around and ive found some slightly extended versions of the m3 lip.

Theres a big version in picture 1, and a slightly smaller version in picture 2...

I like the slightly smaller version, does anyone know anything about these splitters? And maybe could tell me where i could buy one? Ive looked on ebay.co.uk and ebay.com, and all i can find are carbon fibre versions, and these are plastic ones..

Would be much appreciated :) Thanks, Chris

Picture 1.

Picture 2.

( I like this one )

See less See more
#8 ·
In reply, Yes AC.S do make the splitter, but in carbon fibre... Im looking for maybe a replica plastic version... Anyone got any ideas at all? Ive got a set of M3 GT corner splats to go on.. but they are just going to get pulled off where i live :/ lol

#15 ·
Its not plastic its GRP fibreglass which is resin coated and primed. or you can buy it in carbon fibre.

i like mine as its not as deep as the max volocity splitters that have been posted, so its not too bad if you are very low, but you need to be very low or the splitter looks odd.

#16 ·
Its not plastic its GRP fibreglass which is resin coated and primed. or you can buy it in carbon fibre.

i like mine as its not as deep as the max volocity splitters that have been posted, so its not too bad if you are very low, but you need to be very low or the splitter looks odd.
I see, i make various things with fibreglass you see, Im looking for a black plastic splitter to make the rest of my trims, Proberbly just going to go for the standard M3 one, just wanted to look what was about,

#14 ·
hmmm i like the look of this, but id love to find a black plastic one to match the rest of the trims... :/ As personally, i wouldnt like it body colour, maybe gloss black would be alright... Hmmmmm lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.