BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

E36 Front lip spoiler help if possible....

12K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Smallzy90 
#1 ·
Im quite new here, so excuse the n00bieness

I currently don't have a splitter on the front of my 318i s, it is an mtec spec.

A lot of people just go for the m3 lip, on my last e36 i had the m3 lip with the gt corner splitters.

but ive been looking around and ive found some slightly extended versions of the m3 lip.

Theres a big version in picture 1, and a slightly smaller version in picture 2...

I like the slightly smaller version, does anyone know anything about these splitters? And maybe could tell me where i could buy one? Ive looked on ebay.co.uk and ebay.com, and all i can find are carbon fibre versions, and these are plastic ones..

Would be much appreciated :) Thanks, Chris

Picture 1.

Picture 2.

( I like this one )

See less See more
#8 ·
In reply, Yes AC.S do make the splitter, but in carbon fibre... Im looking for maybe a replica plastic version... Anyone got any ideas at all? Ive got a set of M3 GT corner splats to go on.. but they are just going to get pulled off where i live :/ lol

#14 ·
hmmm i like the look of this, but id love to find a black plastic one to match the rest of the trims... :/ As personally, i wouldnt like it body colour, maybe gloss black would be alright... Hmmmmm lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.