BMW E46 DASH PAINT? What type of paint do you need to paint dash for e46? - Page 2

Notices

Thread: BMW E46 DASH PAINT? What type of paint do you need to paint dash for e46?

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RYM
    Legendary BFuk Member
    Car Details
    RYM's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325tds
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Touring
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,935 Times in 3,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mario33 View Post
    Hi RYM the reason is I have bought a biege interior for my bimma but dont have the dash and as you know on a beige interior the bottom half of the dash is also beige, yeah im after a matt finish, but just out of interest how did you do yours, what kind of paint and prep did you go through, thanks
    Yeah I understand why it is you want to do it I was just trying to be amusing Not always an easy task on the internet

I took my car to a mate who owned his own body shop. He did tell me how he did it once but it was so long ago that the process has escaped my memory

Hopefully, mess a bimmerfoums member will be along to assist as I believe he used to be in the spraying line of work

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    mario33's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    520i
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual Transmission
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A20 RYM View Post
    Yeah I understand why it is you want to do it I was just trying to be amusing Not always an easy task on the internet

I took my car to a mate who owned his own body shop. He did tell me how he did it once but it was so long ago that the process has escaped my memory

Hopefully, mess a bimmerfoums member will be along to assist as I believe he used to be in the spraying line of work

Ok thanks hope someone knows, If someone knows about a similar paint in the U.K I can give it a shot myself see how it works out cos I still got my old messed up dashboard LOL to try it on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12