Model of Car:
    328i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    On the stick
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Did the job last week and as Ronnie says it is a complete ******* of a job, ended up taking the best part of 2 days to remove it and put it all back together properly, I was glad at the end though, my black carpet had a couple of fag burns which annoyed me so I replaced it with a nice red carpet. Here is a pic of me nearly with the carpet out woring under torch light with still the support bars to come out, the bolts on the sterring column are shear bolts and have to be cut off

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

robs e36
    Quote Originally Posted by rs250nut View Post
    Did the job last week and as Ronnie says it is a complete ******* of a job, ended up taking the best part of 2 days to remove it and put it all back together properly, I was glad at the end though, my black carpet had a couple of fag burns which annoyed me so I replaced it with a nice red carpet. Here is a pic of me nearly with the carpet out woring under torch light with still the support bars to come out, the bolts on the sterring column are shear bolts and have to be cut off

jesus i didnt think it was that hard mate, will you be posting up a pic of your red carpet? sounds pretty smart

BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    rs250nut's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    On the stick
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Yes now its all back together I had not seen a red carpet in an e36 before and being as the car is red though it would look good, stems from owning gt turbos they had red carpets and look bad ass!!!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rs250nut For This Useful Post:

Ronnie (13-01-2012)

robs e36
    I wanted to strip the carpet out of my old astra mk4 and put blue carpets in cuz i was going with a black and blue theme in the astra but i never got round to doing that before i crashed it.

As you can see i need to do something to my car carpet as its looking grey and once i get that black again it should bring the interior back to life well thats the plan anyway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12