Bmw e36 1999 coupe rear drivers side problems - Page 2

Notices

Thread: Bmw e36 1999 coupe rear drivers side problems

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    robs e36
    ah the bit where your arm would go when sitting in the back seats yeah? ok tomorrow i will do that then wanna do it in daylight so i can see what im doing easier, thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    E36Coupe328's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328 + 325
    Year of Manufacture:
    1995 + 1994
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,089 Times in 956 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robs e36 View Post
    ah the bit where your arm would go when sitting in the back seats yeah? ok tomorrow i will do that then wanna do it in daylight so i can see what im doing easier, thanks

It's a method my mate that's had about 11 or 12 E36 M3 on the bounce showed me. Saves a lot of hassle

No warranty of any kind implied or given and no liability for any loss, damage or injury, no matter how incurred accepted.

Free Gas Kit* now fitted to free 328*

*Based on ROI period exceeded

4. The Following User Says Thank You to E36Coupe328 For This Useful Post:

robs e36
    done this and everythings fine, went for a drive again turned my music off and picked my mate up. I then realised it only happens when i go over speed bumps or pot holes so got my mate to sit in the back and to tell me if the suspension was working on both the passenger and driver sides and he said it was so went back to his and was thinking then we thought what about the rear bumper because iv put the m3 rear bumper on it myself so me and my mate popped back out to my car got hold of the rear splitter (the black plastic bit thats the same level as my exhaust) and gave it a tug and the noise happened again. So thursday when i get paid im popping into bmw and getting some more push in clips. when iv got them im taking the splitter off and checking the rear bumper is still on tightly or if its worked itself abit loose over the last month or so then putting some push clips in all the holes because at the moment iv only got about 3 push clips in the rear splitter once iv tightened the rear bumper and put the new push clips i will take it for a spin and hopefully that will have sorted it. If it hasnt i will then get under the car and check the exhaust is not hitting on anything

robs e36
    Im gonna sound thick for asking this i know but im still learning so please bare with me, Iv got an m3 front bumper as u can see by my pic. Im looking at getting a front splitter for it because it doesnt have one at the mo. How are the front splitters put onto the front bumper? Is it the same as the rear and its held on with push clips? If it is do you know how many please so i can get these thursday when i get some for the rear saves keep going in there and getting more lol or are they held on my nut and blot?

Dr of BMW
    Car Details
    kevinbmw318is's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318is
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe
    Thanks
    screws for the lip