The Autobrite & Defined Details fun day "Team" Detailing meet! Your Welcome!

Notices

Thread: The Autobrite & Defined Details fun day "Team" Detailing meet! Your Welcome!

Reply to Thread
  1. The Autobrite & Defined Details fun day "Team" Detailing meet! Your Welcome! 
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    Autobrite-Direct's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    335d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Hi Guys!!

Just thought i would post this up for you to see if your were interested in attending our Meet??

As you are aware we now have the first date released for the Midlands Polishing Classes that was posted up a few weeks ago here

There will be more dates added soon for the upcoming event..

Ok so my reason for posting this advert up is that we are holding a "Special Fun Day Detailing Meet" to start the Midlands classes off with a bang and we would love you to be able to attend this meet and basically have a fun day with lots to do and hopefully have a giggle!

On the Saturday we are going to host a special kinda meet!
    Something with a twist? Something never done before?

The Team Detailing Meet! - The team that turns there donor car the best wins!

Ok so what i thought we would do is to get a hold 2 doner cars (i will supply those for you), these would be basically 2 scrap cars for the day and ideal for you guys to have a play on . Then we will pick out a selection of members to see if they would be interested in joining in one of the teams in "To get the best finish on there donor car". This will either be drawn by names from a hat or basically you decide what you want to do or which team you would like to be in..The teams would need to be fairly compared in terms of experienced and non experienced members, basically to make it fair! At the end of the day this will be a fun time together and something different for all of us to enjoy!

So in terms of "Turning there car out the best" each team will have the chance to wash, dry, wheels-arches, snow foam, correct, polish, wax and dress (members would have to cater for pads and polish) there will be a pressure washer, a vac, polishers and a selection of the established Autobrite range of products inc cleaners, dressings, interior and exterior products etc. So what i think would be more fun is that we have a time limit on turning out these cars and to see you lot slaving away on these cars : There will be plenty of space for both teams so we could have a red corner and a blue corner!!! I think we should have a "Team Leader" of each team just to organize and instruct there team accordingly - but of course thats up to you to decide!! Throughout the day Gordon, Dave KG, Tim (all from Detailing World) and me will be assisting you where ever we can and also keeping a close eye on you too!

Then when all the hard work is done we will have a Independent Adjudicator (ME) to access and inspect your work! Just to let you know im a stickler for a good job and a great finish as i used to operate a fleet of Mobile Valeting Vans some years ago in my other business and so i know what im looking for in a clean car

Just remember guys this is just a fun day together detailing 2 cars, nothing more, in which will hopefully give you some advice and to be able to pick up some hints and tips in terms of the world of detailing and of course to have a bloody good laugh!! In no way that this is serious in anyway and DONT go sabotaging any of your teams tools or the car!!! :

There will be a small wee prize for the best team/turned out car when you have finished, im sure others will be clicking away there cameras so you will have photo coverage , and im sure you will end up on various forums! So really you could get quite famous doing this!!:

So guys just to finish off then the "Fun Detailing Day" date will be September the 25th at a start time of 10am. This will go on practically all day and there will be refreshments and we will be doing a Mcdonalds run or subway or something like that!

The shop will be open by the way so if you do feel you want to spend some $$$ in the shop we do appreciate it and just to let you know that your DW discount code will be LIVE on the day!

So as ever your feedback is appreciated in this in terms extra ideas for this event but i dont wanna get to serious with this, it is a fun day meet and that means exactly what it is FUN!

To be held at

Autobrite Direct
    Unit 4 Valley Park
    Watermills Road
    Chesterton
    Newcaslte-Under-Lyme
    Staffsordshire
    ST5 6AT
    01782 563319
    07951 576174

So whos coming then?????

Thanks for reading!!

Regards Mark

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    mark@vorny.co.uk's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    911 C2S
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,738 Times in 2,697 Posts
    Fab, a Saturday, that means I can make it
    2013, Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, PDK, Sports Exhaust, Chrono, etc, etc

*removed

BFUK weekday crew

PLEASE READ THE POSTING RULES & HOW TO CORRECT THREAD TITLES & THE SELLING RULES

BMW Master
    Car Details
    Autobrite-Direct's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    335d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mark@vorny.co.uk View Post
    Fab, a Saturday, that means I can make it
    Yeah should be good Mark just need some members from BimmerForums to pop down now and to say hello and have a great day and hopefully pick up some tips on polishing?

5. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    sam_c's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    325ti
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Compact
    Thanks
    I'd love to come along as its not too far from me, but we're going away on holiday the following day and don't think I'll be able to get a pass.

Will do some sucking up over the next couple pf days...

Platinum BFuk Member
    Car Details
    Lewy_T's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    E64 645 CI
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Convertible
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,356 Times in 883 Posts
    Hi Mark,

Nice idea, I'll see if I can get a pass! I have a mate who is not a Bimmer man but a car nut all the same, he may be up for it too so I'll pass on the details.

Cheers,

Lewis