BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2008 E92 - Wheel Spruce Up

Tags
spruce
2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  sparkrace22 
#1 ·
I gave the wheels on the Coupe a good clean and treated them to the new style centre caps with the chrome rim, new "M" badges and some chrome valve covers and caps.

I also put on some chrome wheel nut caps but i'm not so sure about them.

What do you guys think of them??

#2 ·
I dont like the chrome caps. How are the fixed on?

#5 ·
i got the new m3 wheels on my 318ci and they kind of a shadow chrome, i got some black chrome caps to protect my wheel nuts anf they really set the wheel off! match the colour of the wheel great!!

maybe it you go a little darker on the wheel nut covers, they might suit the wheel better! still look ok though

#6 ·
The original car wheel nuts where all rusty and black, looked really shabby. I took them off to sand and paint them but then i saw the wheel nut caps and thought i'd give them a go instead.

#7 ·
My Bmw MV3 alloy wheels, are becoming a pain to keep clean due to brake dust, even after coating them in car wax.

I read somewhere on the forum recently about Poorboys alloy wheel sealant, I purchased some a couple of weeks ago, and got to work cleaning the alloys up before giving them a few coats of sealant,they gleam like new again.

So easy to clean them, the dirt runs off with no trace of brake dust, wish I had been a member of this forum when I had my last Bmw, loads of useful advice on this site!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.