BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2007 E93 335i - Pictures of fitted spoiler and wheels

4K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  issy 
#1 ·
Only 3 weeks after promising, I have before and afters of the spoiler fitted. This was the one that I got cheap at Gaydon. It is fixed using the 6 bolts on the underside of the bumper, and rather than permanently fixing it to the bumper, I have used double sided body tape, see how long that lasts. :thumbsup

You can also see I have the 225's fitted too.

Comments welcome !

BEFORE :

BEFORE :

AFTER :

AFTER :

See less See more
#5 ·
I suppose the biggest compliment is that I can't actually tell whats been added :D the fit is that good :thumbsup
Is the cat in pic No.1 stuck using the double sided body tape too ? :hihi
I was pleasantly surprised with the fit, it mated up on a dummy run and everything was flush. :thumbsup

I would like to stick something on that cat, it's next doors and craps on my lawn. :mad

#7 ·
The spoiler, whilst i noticed it, took em a while to work out if you'd actually change the front bumper or not as the finish and item look sport on.

Was this an aftermarket unit or an OE BMW item?

As for the wheels, its a personal tatse thing mate, but i prefer the the original wheels and they'd be easier to clean too :D

#9 ·
It's OEM item. I had seen one on a car at a dealers and was trawling the internet but could only find fibreglass replicas at a reasonable price, then at Gaydon a guy had a painted one on his stall in my colour so snapped his hand off at £160.:thumbsup

I know what you mean on the wheels, still undecided. :confused

#18 ·
Glad you pulled your finger out and finally fitted the spoiler. I thought it would end up as a garage ornament....:hihi

You know me too well. :rofl

#20 ·
Nice Mark, might have to have a drive past and see it in flesh when i get the chance! Ha.

If you see a young lad in a black bm driving aroudn dw im admiring the car not staking your place out :) :thumbsup

Reactions: mark@vorny.co.uk
#22 ·
so mark your car looks MINT in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exhuasts look so sexy! they fill up the arches perfectly and actually look like they couldve come with the car! which is how i love cars to look! i literally went up your cul de sac and turned around as i was still in all my work clothes and wanted to get home for a shower! garage was ajar assumed you mightve been in there. Ill pop up and show my face sometime after the pod!

Just out of interest whos is the GTI????? Never seen it mentioned before but looks loverrrrrly!

10/10 for your fleet!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup !

P.s 1/10 for your fellow village drivers!!!!!!!!! Was coming round the corner towards yours by they church to find a red vauxhall estate plowing down the middle of the road at +40! causing me to slam the brakes and dink my alloys on the MASSIVE kerb! Seriously the kerb is huge. :)

Reactions: mark@vorny.co.uk
#24 ·
Ha, it was you, I saw you turn around, you should have given me a knock, always welcome. :thumbsup

Thanks for the lovely comments. :)

That is the wife's. It's had all the plastics colour coded, makes it look a bit different. Sad thing is, she always promised herself a GTi and hardly ever uses it and takes the Fiat. I keep telling her to sell it but she won't, still fun to take it for a blast when I can. :thumbsup

That kerb is lethal, combined with the village idiots and you have a nightmare, sorry about the alloy :frown

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.