BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2006 E90 325i - Shadowline twin exhaust tips

Tags
shadowline
3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  AstonE46Jack 
#1 ·
Seeing what Mike can do with his powder coating service...http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f142/powder-coating-service-t88111/, I decided to give him a go and let him powder coat my chrome exhaust tips to black shadow gloss. Very impressed with the service at a fraction of the cost. Nice one Mike...will be keeping in touch with you for future mods :thumbsup.

See less See more
#2 ·
Please title your thread correctly according to the forum rules. You missed off the year! See link below on your thread!!! :rofl :D

...seriously though that looks like good quality there. How will the powder coating hold up over the chrome?...will it flake off eventually or did he treat it somehow?

#4 ·
V. Nice.

Love the carbon splitter too.

Been thinking about how some carbon will look on Immo recently.

Also, my shadowline trim (the chrome, painted black across the top of the doors) has what Dad calls "pitting" - tiny little holes in the paint, in the back part which hits the wind, which show through the chrome.

I wonder if this would be a better way to fix that than dabbing them in with a touch up pen!

#9 ·
Looks the dogs dangles :cool :D

Neal I dont need to get mine sprayed black, thats the benefit of driving a derv :rofl

Great to see the Results that Mike can achieve, im sure his services will be an asset to the forum...:thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.