BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2005 (55reg) E60 525d Sporty Add On

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  bip78 
#1 ·
Right im gonna take the plunge in to making the front end a little more "sporty".

What are the views of me fellow forum members. I am prefering the CSR design.............but the Hartge does also look rather nice.....HELP :lol:

CSR - Top
Hartge - Bottom

#4 ·
csr does look better in those pics but i think the hartge has its charms!

#16 ·
I agree with STK, go with the CSR. The Hartge just isn't in keeping with the overall body shape.
Yup Im with STK and M9RC on this one! :cool:cool

#9 ·
hartge for me i think, csr is too boy racer looking, looks to be lower than the skirts? i have the same car, and love the look all round, the front could do with something, considered sport kit all round, but can be costly enough, i would be worried about getting it painted, then starting to chip alot sooner than the rest of the car, so a lower valance would probably be best option, how much you talking for the csr and harte valance?

#12 ·
The Hartge, more in keeping with the edges and curves of the rest of the bodywork.

#13 ·
Cheers guys - The CSR is the cheaper option at about £180 inc P&P. I will need then to get it painted which ive got a buddy who can do that.

The Hartge was about £300 inc P&P which again needs paitning.

The only other option I have found is this one......... which I do like :hihi

#15 ·
#17 ·
csr is too much like a snow plough imo!! would you not purchase a used m sport front bumper and get it painted? or are you wanting to keep the standard se front and add on a valance? considering something myself, i can get a sport front for 200, in black, 100 would paint it!

#18 ·
I have looked into a M front but for the hassle of removing the bumper and having to get a whole new one replaced the "add on" fronts offer a change of look, hybrid looks with a M-Sport and are alot easier to fit + cheaper to paint ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.