Lee_E46's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    Hi all,been reading the forum for a while and had a couple posts before. i bought an 04 320 coupe last year and i love the car but fancy doing a few projects with it, I wanna improve the look so im interested in a few exterior upgrades.

new body kit - looking for somet quite sporty like an m3 style one.
    new wheels - got stock ones on now and was looking for some new ones maybe 18" mv2's
    headlights - again got factory fitted lights so was looking for some of those xexon angel eye thingys'
    new exaust (backbox or full system not sure what to do) - looking for a twin pipe

bit confused over the headlight upgrade and what i would need exactly and also what the limits of the law are regarding the light temps, am i right in thinking 8000k is max.

ive been looking on the net on and off for a while but can seem to find a decent site with the right gear on.

im summary im after a new kit, wheels and headlights and also backbox

can anyone guide me round what sites are fairly priced and offer decent service and also what id need for the light upgrades.

as a side note my rear tyres are looking a bit worn and ive had mixed reviews about those falken tyres which seem to be decently priced but im not sure about the staability.

thanks again

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Premium Member
    Car Details
    6891_seb's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,881 Times in 2,700 Posts
    Hi mate...

Glad your looking to mix things up a bit, you will be very happy

I would suggest to get some new wheels, as these are pretty much the biggest exterior upgrade you can make. I upgraded from standard 16" OEMs to 18s CSLs last month and havent looked back.

With new wheels, you will prob look at getting it lowered, that next on my 'to-do list' Im also getting some angel eyes, these will be at 6000k, just to be safe. I think at 8000 some idiot patrol car may take a liking to you

Theres loads of decent sites that you will stumble across using google etc. I personally read Performance BMW mag and have found some decent online retailers advertised in there.

Hope this helps
    PLEASE READ THE POSTING RULES & HOW TO CORRECT THREAD TITLES & THE SELLING RULES
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6891_seb Project Thread

6891_seb Project Thread Blog

* Discounted BMW OEM Parts Shop *

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Lee_E46's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    cheers mate, think wheels will be my first purchase, anyone got any ideas which would look good, i know the mv2's are common but they are quite nice.