2003 E65 730d - Need Professetional Valeting Recommendations - Lichfield / Staffordshire

Notices

Thread: 2003 E65 730d - Need Professetional Valeting Recommendations - Lichfield / Staffordshire

Reply to Thread
  1. 2003 E65 730d - Need Professetional Valeting Recommendations - Lichfield / Staffordshire 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    npound34's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    730d SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Morning All

I've bought this car that was unused for most of this year, parked outside. The car is running well, however my wife and children have complained about the smell inside. Think the leather and carpets need a good deep clean.

I'd very much like to get the car professional cleaned inside and out and was wondering if anyone can recommend any services near the Lichfield area?

I've already looked online, however wanted to check in here first, in case there was a general view of some decent companies to try.

Many thanks guys
    Nick

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Crazed
    Car Details
    Joe316's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330Ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    My dads mate has an r8 i think the first time he had his properly cleaned he used autodetox in lichfield, came out with good results, there is also a valeting company in tamworth which ive heard good reults from just cant remember the name. Also quite i a few companys towards birmingham area, like H2O at the selfridges car park, nextdoor neighbour has a q7 and uses them usually when they go shopping,

hope ive helped.
    None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    npound34's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    730d SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Yes, great mate, many thanks.