As title really, I have detailed my car for the first time properly and have noticed loads of little imperfections :(
1) Front bumper is ruined my stone chips (Probably need a full sanding/filling and painting)
2) Paint on door handles has started to flake off
3) There are several little flakes starting to appear on the wheel arches and my side skirts
4) It may just be me but there looks like there are creases in the rear quarters (down low) and the paint does not look as reflective.
5) There is damage to the front bumper
6) There is a scuff on the bootlid
7) There are chips to the black surrounds
Not entirely sure what I am asking, maybe has anyone else had similar problems? Have you lived with them or sorted them? Am I being to picky?
I dont even want to get a quote for the work, I have a feeling it will be expensive.