2003 E46 316ti SE - Uploaded Pics for Styling and MOD Suggestions. - Page 2

Notices
 

Thread: 2003 E46 316ti SE - Uploaded Pics for Styling and MOD Suggestions.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 138
  1.  
    #11
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goughy View Post
    easy cheep mods would be colour code bump strips although youre are black imo they look better nice and shiny also interior trim they get realy tatty so rub them down and spray them up in the colour of your choice, black out your grill think they look good on black bm's go on the compact group loads of idea's and pics on there, nice looking compact you got there mate

    Thanks man, would love to go to the compact group but I'm still waiting to be accepted. Yeah the interior trim needs a touch up, so i deffinately need to re-spray them. I was thinking maybe the same grey in the pic or maybe some sort of matt alloy?

    Black grill would look quite nice. great idea. add that to the list lol.

    Appreciate the compliment.
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3.  
    #12
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    goughy's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i se
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    goughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    telford
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW3Se View Post
    Thanks man, would love to go to the compact group but I'm still waiting to be accepted. Yeah the interior trim needs a touch up, so i deffinately need to re-spray them. I was thinking maybe the same grey in the pic or maybe some sort of matt alloy?

    Black grill would look quite nice. great idea. add that to the list lol.

    Appreciate the compliment.
    i did my trim titan silver as my car take a look at my pics imo they look
    love life as much as your car
     
     

  4.  
    #13
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goughy View Post
    i did my trim titan silver as my car take a look at my pics imo they look
    Jesus that sits beautifully on your car. that colour may work on mine? not sure. What do you think of the rear lights on my list. Don't you think they would sit better on the car than the ones I have now?

    I'm deffinately gonna change the dials in my car though.
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

  5.  
    #14
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    goughy's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i se
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    goughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    telford
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW3Se View Post
    Jesus that sits beautifully on your car. that colour may work on mine? not sure. What do you think of the rear lights on my list. Don't you think they would sit better on the car than the ones I have now?

    I'm deffinately gonna change the dials in my car though.
    ye them lights will look on yours, i think the lexus style look good on silver though your trim would look good eather gloss black or carbon wrapped
    love life as much as your car
     
     

  6.  
    #15
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    matthewe36's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    528i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    2000
    Transmission Type:
    Auto/Triptronic
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    matthewe36's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wishaw, Scotland
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 110 Times in 95 Posts
    nice work mate
     
     

  7.  
    #16
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goughy View Post
    ye them lights will look on yours, i think the lexus style look good on silver though your trim would look good eather gloss black or carbon wrapped
    I'll check them colours out. What sort of spray did you buy and how many coats did you put on it?

    I noticed urs is a 320td, how does that run and performance wise compared to a petrol? i just cant get my head round diesels man the sound goes through me lol.
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

  8.  
    #17
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewe36 View Post
    nice work mate
    Much appreciated man. Found this nice car with low milage, had to go out abit but it was worth it.
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

  9.  
    #18
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    goughy's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i se
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    goughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    telford
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW3Se View Post
    I'll check them colours out. What sort of spray did you buy and how many coats did you put on it?

    I noticed urs is a 320td, how does that run and performance wise compared to a petrol? i just cant get my head round diesels man the sound goes through me lol.
    150 bhp 50+ mpg on a run cant tell its a diesle when driving it oh and its done 172000 miles but runs like she's done 50 tbo ive had lots of diesles but this is by far the best as for the trim i used 2 pack paint and laquer
    love life as much as your car
     
     

  10.  
    #19
    BFuk Resident Design Guru
    Car Details
    Bigbenstrikes's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    318is
    Year of Manufacture:
    1991
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Bigbenstrikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Inverness
    Posts
    2,835
    Thanks
    1,344
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dailydoggy View Post
    wrong forum, wrong post title, wrong everything...
    Im afraid mr doggy has no creativity.. he just loves N42's!
     
     

  11.  
    #20
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbenstrikes View Post
    Im afraid mr doggy has no creativity.. he just loves N42's!
    Lol whatever floats his boat man.
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts