2003 E46 316ti SE - Uploaded Pics for Styling and MOD Suggestions. - Page 13

Notices
 

Thread: 2003 E46 316ti SE - Uploaded Pics for Styling and MOD Suggestions.

Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 138
  1.  
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_c View Post
    My understanding is that on the N/A engines, you should get better throttle response with no flat spots etc and a smoother torque curve lower down the rev range. Due to this you'll spend less time flooring it which should help the fuel economy.

    Every little helps - the face lift engines that BMW / MINI love introducing tend to only go up by a few BHP each time.
    yeah the guy said id get all that, and make the ride alot smoother and such sounded really nice.

    but yeah im not expecting a huge change just a lil bit of extra power you know?
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3. Newest pics of the car. 
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    So I have had the car back from the bodyshop and I must admit he has done a shit job. The finish is extremly bumpy and not smooth. Had a huge kick off the guy and having him do it properly before he gets taken to court.

    Anyway the car has been polished and is standing pretty nice. Looks alot lower than usual though.

    I am more or less done with the exterior of the car till i figure out whether or not its worth buyin the m sport body kit. Next is the interior I was thinking white dials with a blue led background? Spraying the trim a shiny black of some sort?

    Anymore suggestions let me know.

    P.S the link is of the car doing the automatic window thing i am not sure if anyone elses does that but let me know.

    Tell me what you think guys.


    Link:



    Two mock ups of what the car may look like with the german plates. thanks to squeekyclean for the hook up.
    Attached Images
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

  4.  
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sorry boys the forum isnt letting me upload anymore pictures so I couldn't upload the rest.
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

  5.  
    BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    nick316ti's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316ti se
    Year of Manufacture:
    51
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    compact
    nick316ti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    exeter
    Posts
    600
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 163 Times in 128 Posts
    alright mate how does the windows do that ??what do you do to make it do that ??

    Alpine white
    19" black type1 MUTECS
    ONE OF A KIND
     
     

  6.  
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    goughy's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i se
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    goughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    telford
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nick316ti View Post
    alright mate how does the windows do that ??what do you do to make it do that ??
    nick not sure which way but ether press the unlock button on the key to open the door and keep it pressed down or hold the lock button down
    love life as much as your car
     
     

  7.  
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    goughy's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i se
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    goughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    telford
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW3Se View Post
    So I have had the car back from the bodyshop and I must admit he has done a shit job. The finish is extremly bumpy and not smooth. Had a huge kick off the guy and having him do it properly before he gets taken to court.

    Anyway the car has been polished and is standing pretty nice. Looks alot lower than usual though.

    I am more or less done with the exterior of the car till i figure out whether or not its worth buyin the m sport body kit. Next is the interior I was thinking white dials with a blue led background? Spraying the trim a shiny black of some sort?

    Anymore suggestions let me know.

    P.S the link is of the car doing the automatic window thing i am not sure if anyone elses does that but let me know.

    Tell me what you think guys.


    Link:



    Two mock ups of what the car may look like with the german plates. thanks to squeekyclean for the hook up.
    paint finnish looks good on the pics mate if its a bit orange peeled then all they will have to do is wet and dry then mop it back, dont know why they didnt tell you that
    love life as much as your car
     
     

  8.  
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goughy View Post
    paint finnish looks good on the pics mate if its a bit orange peeled then all they will have to do is wet and dry then mop it back, dont know why they didnt tell you that
    no man i take a very close look at it, and theres really bad speckles, dints and scuffles into the paint itself, like stuck grease or laquer on the door handles and stuff so its a really bad job plus it looks like the surface on the moon on the two back panels.
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

  9.  
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    BMW3Se's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316Ti SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic, Techtronic
    Car Body Type:
    Hatchback
    BMW3Se's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    U.K
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nick316ti View Post
    alright mate how does the windows do that ??what do you do to make it do that ??
    nick just hold the unlock button on your key, for about 5 seconds and it should start coming down as soon as you let go it stops though. so if you want them all the way down then keep holding.

    not sure if everyones compact does it though thats why i put it up there to find out.
    BMW £!^ti SE





    [[[316]]] Three Letters [[[BMW]]]
     
     

  10.  
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    goughy's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i se
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    goughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    telford
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW3Se View Post
    nick just hold the unlock button on your key, for about 5 seconds and it should start coming down as soon as you let go it stops though. so if you want them all the way down then keep holding.

    not sure if everyones compact does it though thats why i put it up there to find out.
    mine dose
    love life as much as your car
     
     

  11.  
    BMW Master
    Car Details
    goughy's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    316i se
    Year of Manufacture:
    2003
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon
    goughy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    telford
    Posts
    286
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW3Se View Post
    no man i take a very close look at it, and theres really bad speckles, dints and scuffles into the paint itself, like stuck grease or laquer on the door handles and stuff so its a really bad job plus it looks like the surface on the moon on the two back panels.
    i will take your word on that mate dont sound good hope you get it sorted
    love life as much as your car
     
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts