BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2003 E46 316ti Compact - Where Can I Get BMW Grey Leather From?

772 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Bigbenstrikes 
#1 ·
Hey there you lovely lot!

I just had an ace of an idea! My auntie is a seat fixing womany thing... i dont know what the technical name is but im sure she could retrim a seat no problem! So.... question is...

I would love black leather but got grey carpet and dash etc so i think it might look out of place (unless someone can prove me wrong?)

So I'de like grey leather.. where can i get this by the metre etc...

Ive tried ebay for compact interiors but they are all woeful!! :lol

Thanks

Ben

#2 ·
go for black leather mate.. the grey and black would be a good contrast.. grey leather looks old fashioned.. might aswell get some wood dash trim as well! :lol

as for getting the leather by the metre just google leather suppliers and go from there..

#3 ·
I know youve got grey dash and carpets but black leather goes with anything.

Youve got black footmats right? That will go well with the black seats, and youve got black interior trims too yes? again it will go.... and buy that bloody arm rest I linked you to on ebay, its black and will go with your seats :D

Alternatively if your aunt is a seat upholstorer (I think thats what theyre called?) could you get something a little different done, like say black with grey stitching (to contrast) ?

While youre at it, see if you get get black roof lining done on the cheap :hihi

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.