Been busy today... Had enough of my gear surround looking like poop so decided to get it to fook!!
Dont have a before pic... was too eager!
Well I used these products... And soaked them in hot water to soften the material (dont know what it is but its rubbish!)
- Soaked in hot water
- Peeled off using my thumb
- Dried with a microfiber
- IPA wipedown
- AG SRP
- 2 coats off collinite 476
Cleaned up those hard to reach areas! (cleaned it up more after the pic was taken...)
Finger swipe test....FAIL!
Finger swipe test.... PASS!
Few after shots...
Next was the door handles... I got a before... the gear surround was in the same state..
Soaking in hot water:
Stubborn bits removed with AG tar and glue remover..
And finally an after..
Overall finish if a 8-9/10 as the plastic underneath obviously isnt a finished product so i done best with what i had... going to wrap it in vinyl anyway sooner or later..