BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2002 E46 330CI - Fitting after market pedals

715 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Sh0x 
#1 ·
Hi folks,

This I thought would be a pretty straightforward upgrade, turning out to be a right royal pain in the a**e. As did changing the gear knob which I have yet to succeed in doing since I cannot remove the old one despite using two hands and two feet in trying and do so!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an automatic transmission so the brake pedal was simply to remove the cover and replace with the new one drill a couple of holes and fix.

Im having a lot of trouble with the accelerator pedal though, I cant quite work out how to replace it and have recently read that you cannot remove the 330 accelerator pedal.

So can anyone enlighten me as to the best way to go about doing this job or if indeed it is possible.

Cheers

Davy

#2 ·
gear knob put into whatever postion you can to replicate 2nd gear since yours is an auto I have no idea where that would be :D and pull towards you. Thats how it seems to work on my manual anyway, assuming yours is just a push on type and not something more complex.

Cant help with the pedals, but would like to know how its done too for refference :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.